Central Plant Continuous Commissioning
The typical Central Chiller Plant with a BAS basically performs equipment sequencing allows the operator to view the equipment status through a graphical display, receive operator selected alarms/events and can generate operator selected trending reports.
Central plant advanced continuous commissioning offers a magnitude of energy savings above and beyond a typical BAS controlled Central Plant through detailed and articulate real-time data gathering and analytics. This system measures and verifies all critical components and makes financially based maintenance and installation recommendations based on your Return on Investment (R.O.I.). The larger the Central Plant the larger the savings.
Some of the features include:
- • Works for your chiller plant 24/7. There is nothing about the central plant that you will not know
- • Strategically Planned Energy Analysis pinpoints energy consumption in the central plant and identifies savings
- • Remote monitoring of the central plant activity via secure web intranet or smart phone
- • Load profile and data gathering allows the user to trend HVAC cost on demand, 5 minute, hourly, daily, monthly, yearly to develop past and future operational costs.
- • Measurement and verification surveys gain factual information on central plant operational costs and why.
- • Future equipment purchase tool will take the building load profile based on measured data and tell you which chiller is best for your specific facility without ever purchasing a piece of equipment.
- • Third party commissioning is accomplished through the software will identify if equipment that is already installed meets the criteria for the owners needs and is performing to design specifications.
- • The LEED and Energy Star tool provides factual, real-time data allowing users to pinpoint potential savings. This process will help optimize maintenance strategies and identify inefficient equipment. Such strategies can help target Energy Star or LEED certification. KNOWLEDGE SAVES POWER!